HOW TO JOIN
Who Can Join All of Us at the VA?
To be eligible for the All of Us Research Program you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Over 18 years old
- Currently live in the United States
- Must be a United States Veteran (do not need to receive care at the VA)
Easy Steps to Join
- Visit VA.JoinAllofUs.org or click "Join Now" at the top of the page
- Register using an email or cell phone number (you will need to have one of these readily available to verify your account)
- Once you sign the Primary Consent form, click “Find a Partner” and select your VA facility
- Review and sign the optional electronic health record (EHR) consent
- Choose whether to receive your DNA results
- Complete the Consent to Receive DNA results
- Complete surveys found under “Program Opportunities”
Call (833) 805-0426 to have your measurements taken (height, weight, blood pressure, etc.) and give blood & urine samples, if asked
After completing these steps you will receive $25 and possibly DNA results.
All participants will receive $25 after completion of their visit. To complete the visit, participants must create an account, give consent, agree to share their electronic health records, decide whether they want information about their DNA, answer health surveys, have their measurements taken (height, weight, blood pressure, etc.), and give blood and urine samples, if asked.
Or leave your contact information for us and we will contact you!
To begin your All of Us journey click the "JOIN NOW' button below.
You may also call (833) 805-0426 or email email@example.com to schedule a phone appointment and one of our staff members will assist you.